Ola Kyle Carter was born 10 May 1897, Mosheim, Tennessee to Thomas N. and Nan Carter. He died of broncho pneumonia at Le Mans in France on 5 December 1918 and was initially buried at the American Plot, American Cemetery, LeMans, Sarthe, France. Buried at Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN, A, 12.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 May 1897
- Date of death: 5 December 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Mosheim
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 330th Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ola K. Carter
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.