Noah Gardner Hipps was born in Greeneville, Tennessee 9 November 1894 to John Jackson and Evitine Saphrona Hipps. He entered the service on 2 October 1917 at Greenville and trained at Camp Gordon and Camp Jackson in South Carolina. He died of measles at the age of 23 at the Base Hospital at Camp Jackson in South Carolina.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 November 1894
- Date of death: 3 December 1917
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 322nd Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lamb Family Cemetery at Sherills Cove, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Noah G. Hipps
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.