Nigal Hurley Marlette Jr.
Born 15 December 1923
Died 4 May 1946
Buried at Church of Christ Cemetery, Fannin County, GA
Electricians Mate Third Class
Served on the U.S.S. Alpine (APA-92) (Beach Platoon)
Awarded the Victory American Campaign Medal
Nigal Marlette was born in North Carolina. He died at Riverside, California.
- Rank: Electricians Mate Third Class
- Date of birth: 15 December 1923
- Date of death: 4 May 1946
- County: Polk
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: USS Alpine (APA-92)
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Victory American Campaign Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Church of Christ Cemetery, Fannin County, GA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Nigal H. Marlette Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.