Minis Lee Reagan was born 11 September 1894 in Moodyville, Tennessee to Joel H. and Millie Jane Reagan. He entered the service at Little Crab and received training in Knoxville, Tennessee. He sailed to Europe October 6, 1918 arriving on October 17.
He died of pneumonia at the age of 24, November 23, 1918 at Liverpool, Lancashire, England.
Minis Reagan was a farmer prior to his induction on 30 June 1918 at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 September 1894
- Date of death: 23 November 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Jamestown
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Ord. Prov. Det., 7th Company, 2nd Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fairview Cemetery, Fentress County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Minis L. Reagan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.