Corporal Milton Gross #14012052 US Army was assigned to the 58th Armored Field Artillery Battalion.
Died of wounds on the 28th of July 1944. He is interred at the Normandy American Cemetery, G,10,17, Colleville-sur-Mer France.
Awards include the Purple Heart.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of death: 28 July 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 58th Armored Field Artillery Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Charles E Smith
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.