2nd Lieutenant Michael M. Allison was born around 1911 in Tennessee. He was assigned to the 928th Field Artillery Battalion 105mm Howitzers, 103rd Infantry Division. At the time of his death the 103rd Division was fighting in France. He was Killed in Action 28 November 1944 and is interred at B,14,44 Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal, France.
Photo courtesy Dwight “Andy” Anderson.
- Rank: Second Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 23 March 1911
- Date of death: 28 November 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 928th Field Artillery Battalion, 103rd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Epinal American Cemetery, Epinal (Vosges), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Michael M. Allison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.