Master Sergeant Michael L. McNulty died on June 17, 2005 at the age of thirty-six in Qaim Iraq. He was born on October 12, 1968 in Knoxville. He was a Green Beret with the US Army Special Operations Command HQ. McNulty is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia. He was awarded the Bronze Star and Purple Heart.
- Rank: Master Sergeant
- Date of birth: 12 October 1968
- Date of death: 17 June 2005
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Conflict: Iraq
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Michael L. McNulty
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.