Marvin K. Rex was born 1914 in Hamilton County, Tennessee. He enlisted 16 August 1941 and served as PFC in the 121st Infantry, 8th Division. He died 12 July 1944 in France. He was initially buried at Marigny Cemetery at Saint Lo, France and was re-buried in Saint James Permanent Cemetery, Saint James, France. Plot M Row 3 Grave 21.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 12 July 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 121st Infantry Regiment, 8th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brittany American Cemetery, St. James (Manche), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Marvin Rex
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.