Marshall Noah Hopkins was born 11 April 1897, Jefferson County, Tennessee to Noah Henry and Annie Belle Hopkins. He entered the service August 6, 1918 at Camp Gordon in Atlanta, Georgia and received his training at Camp Gordon and Camp Merritt in New Jersey where he died of broncho pneumonia at the Base Hospital 12 October 1918.
17th Company Auto Repl. Draft Sard
Buried at Carters Cemetery, Morristown, Hamblen County, Tennessee
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 April 1897
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: Talbott
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 17th Company Auto Repl. Draft Sard
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Carters Cemetery, Morristown, Hamblen County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Marshall N. Hopkins
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.