Malcolm “Mack” Burnett was born in 1892 in Sequatchie County to Malcolm Burnett and Martha Elizabeth Coppinger. Pvt Burnett was killed in Action November 6, 1918 near Mouzon in France and was initially buried at the American Cemetery Letanne, Ardennes, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 17 July 1892
- Date of death: 6 November 1918
- County: Marion
- Hometown: Richard City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 18th Infantry Regiment, 1st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Meuse advance
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Malcolm Burnett Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.