Mack Green was born 9 May 1895, Little Crab, Fentress County, Tennessee to Peter Sewell and Sarah E. Green. He entered the service November 4, 1917 at Jamestown, Tennessee and trained at Camp Gordon at Fort McPherson in Georgia.
He died of measles and pneumonia at the age of 22 on December 12, 1917 at the General Hospital at Fort McPherson in Georgia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 May 1895
- Date of death: 12 December 1917
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Little Crab
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 1st Company, Gas Detachment, 157th Depot Brigade
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Shatter Cemetery, Fentress County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Mack Green
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.