Private Loyd Cooper served in Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry. He died of disease on October 9, 1918 and was initially buried at the American Cemetery, Suresnes, Seine, France. He is buried in Arlington National Cemetery (Section White, Site 4102).
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 6 December 1896
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Wirmingham
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Loyd O. Cooper
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.