James Edward Lowery was the son of Charles Andrew Lowery and Margaret Lee Barker. He died non battle in Germany.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 6 May 1923
- Date of death: 3 July 1945
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Dunlap
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Ordnance Department
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Rankin Cemetery, Dunlap, Sequatchie County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James E. Lowery
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.