Quincy Haynes Long was the son of Quincy H. Long and Florence Bowlin.
He was a Private with the 603rd Tank Destroyer Battalion, Field Artillery
Born 12 November 1924 in Tennessee but a resident of Kentucky in 1940.
Killed in action on 8 August 1944
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 12 November 1924
- Date of death: 8 August 1944
- County: Campbell
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 603rd Tank Destroyer Battalion, Field Artillery
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oaklawn-Pleasant View Cemetery, Whitley County, Kentucky
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Quincy H. Long
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.