Private Loney Ester Sparks was born June 8, 1892 in Heiskell, Tennessee. Husband of Lucy L. Sparks. He was serving with Company B, 104th Infantry, 26th Division when he died of pneumonia on February 14, 1919. He was initially buried at the American Cemetery Rolampont, Haute-Marne, France.
He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 8 June 1892
- Date of death: 14 February 1919
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Heiskell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 104th Infantry Regiment, 26th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Loney E. Sparks
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.