Lon Hayes Miller was born on 4 July 1896 in Crandull, Tennessee. Lon Miller was a famer before his induction into military service on 16 October 1918 at Rose Polytechnic Inst., Terre Haute, Indiana. He died of influenza at Terre Haute at the age of 22 while at Student Army Training Corps on 2 November 1918. He is buried in the Gentry Cemetery on Highway 421 in Shady Valley, TN (Johnson County).
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 4 July 1896
- Date of death: 2 November 1918
- County: Johnson
- Hometown: Mountain City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Student Army Training Corps, Rose Polytechnic Instituut
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Gentry Cemetery Shady Valley, Johnson County, Tennessee, USA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lon H. Miller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.