Corporal Lloyd Cabe was born in Norton, Virginia. He was a medic with the Medical Company, 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division. He was killed in action while tending his wounded comrades in South Korea.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 10 December 1927
- Date of death: 24 September 1950
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Medical Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Masonic Cemetery, Concord, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lloyd R. Cabe
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.