Wife: Mrs. Lloyd E. Carver, Box 494, Elizabethton, TN.
Lloyd Carver was initially buried at Iwo Jima 3rd Marine Division Cemetery, Kazan Retto.
Buried at the Honolulu Memorial, HI, N, I, 56
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 6 August 1917
- Date of death: 7 March 1945
- County: Carter
- Hometown: Elizabethton
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 9th Marines, 3rd Marine Division
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lloyd E. Carver
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.