Lionel Lafayette Camp was born on 28 October 1895, Minden, Louisiana to Mark Eugene Camp and Lola Jones. Pvt Camp enlisted on 22 June 1917 at Chattanooga. He resided at Trenton, Dade County, George. He died of Broncho Pneumonia on 5 December 1917 at Camp Sevier and is buried at Kimbell Cemetery, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement, May 25, 1919
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 October 1895
- Date of death: 5 December 1917
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 114th Field Artillery, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Kimbell Cemetery, Claiborne Parish, LA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lionel L. Camp
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.