Lindsay Rouse was born 28 July 1894, Claiborne County, Tennessee, son of William Franklin (Burnett) Rouse and Rachel C. Seal. He was a farmer before his induction into military service on 1 September 1918. He was inducted at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee. He died 11 October 1918 of lobar pneumonia following influenza.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 July 1894
- Date of death: 11 October 1918
- County: Union
- Hometown: Sharps Chapel
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, Training Detachment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Taylor Grove Church Cemetery, Union County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lindsay Rouse
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.