Lida M. Hackworth was born in Cedar Springs, Tennessee on 21 December 1892. He was the son of Robert E. Lee Hackworth and Mary Ellen Taylor. Husband of Lettie L. Harmon and father of Lyda Magncas Hackworth.
Pvt Hackworth died on 29 November 1917 at the age of 24 at the base Hospital in Camp Sevier, Greenville County, South Carolina due to Broncho pneumonia, following measles.
He is buried at Condra Cemetery, Marion County, Tennessee
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 21 December 1892
- Date of death: 29 November 1917
- County: Sequatchie
- Hometown: Cedar Springs
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery C, 115th Field Artillery
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Condra Cemetery, Marion County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lida M. Hackworth
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.