Sergeant Lewis Ray Callahan was a member of Battery B, 57th Field Artillery Battalion, 7th Infantry Division. He was taken prisoner of war while fighting the enemy near Hagaru, North Korea on December 6, 1950 and died while a prisoner of war. His remains were not recovered. His name is inscribed on the Courts of the Missing at the Honolulu Memorial.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of death: 6 December 1950
- County: Unicoi
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 57th Field Artillery Battalion, 7th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Prisoner of War Medal, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lewis R. Callahan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.