Levi William Brooks was born in Tazewell, Claiborne County, TN. He died in Prescott, Yavapai, Arizona. He was the son of Andrew Jackson Brooks and Elizabeth Ann Parker. Husband of Kitty Jaynes and father of Thelma Ruth Brooks.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 30 August 1893
- Date of death: 28 May 1918
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Tazewell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 372th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cave Springs Baptist Church Cemetery, Cave Spring, Claiborne County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Levi W. Brooks
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.