Private First Class Dishman was a member of the 38th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Division. He was killed in action while fighting the enemy in South Korea.
Buried at Allardt Cemetery, Allardt, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 6 December 1932
- Date of death: 22 September 1950
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Pall Mall
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 38th Infantry Regiment, 2nd Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Allardt Cemetery, Allardt, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Leonard J. Dishman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.