Leonard Isaac Frank was born in 1882 in Chattanooga, Tennessee to Nathan and Carrie Frank. He was married to Miriam Friedman and father of Leonard Isaac Frank Jr. He served as a Commisioned Officer in the US Army. He died at Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia of pneumonia and influenza.
Picture from the Chattanooga Sunday Times Memorial Supplement 25 May 1919
- Rank: Captain
- Date of birth: 26 January 1882
- Date of death: 21 January 1919
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Quartermaster Corps
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mizpah Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Leonard I. Frank
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.