Died 5 July 1941
Died while in the service at Alexandria, LA.
Buried at the Chattanooga National Cemetery
67th Field Artillery Regiment, Headquarters Battery
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of death: 5 July 1941
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 67th Field Artillery Regiment, Headquarters Battery
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Leonard D. Bailey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.