Lennis “Clyde” Gentry was Killed in Action in Tay Ninh. He was in B Co, 1st Battallion, 12th Infantry, 1st Infantry Division, out of Fort Riley, Kansas.
Son of Robert Clyde and Gladys Omeka Gentry. Sister Lucille and Brother Gary. Powell High School Graduate.
- Rank: Specialist 4th Class
- Date of birth: 27 May 1949
- Date of death: 22 January 1970
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Powell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 12th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bells Campground Cemetery, Powell, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIII, Middle Panel
- Sponsored by: Patrick McCabe
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.