Lemuel Harrison Bogart was born in Englewood, Tennessee to James Cockran Bogart and Mary Elizabeth Patty.
PFC Bogart died in England of wounds received in action. He was initially buried at the Hill Cemetery at Birmingham, Warwick in England.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 20 August 1895
- Date of death: 24 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Ooltewah
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company C, 105th Field Signal Battalion, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lemuel H. Bogart
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.