Lemuel Earnest “Lem” Emert was born in Sevierville, Tennessee to Giles Caton Emert and Asa Susannah Trotter. He died at the age of 18.
He served with the 117th Infantry Regiment, Company M and died of wounds.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 16 February 1899
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Monroe
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Bellicourt area
- Burial/Memorial Location: Catons Chapel Cemetery, Sevierville, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lem E. Emert
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.