Lee Otis Epps was born 9 July 1921
Died 28 July 1944
Buried at Dean Cemetery, Pressmen’s Home, TN
116th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division, Company C
Rogersville Review, October 19, 1944
Pvt Lee Otis Epps was killed July 28, 1944 somwhere in France. He entered service October 6, 1942, going overseas in June of this year. He was the son of Mr. Jess Epps of Pressmen’s home.
Rogersville Review, February 12, 1948
Pvt Lee Otis Epps, who was killed in France on July 28, 1944. His body will arrive here tomorrow for burial Sunday.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 July 1921
- Date of death: 28 July 1944
- County: Hawkins
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 116th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Dean Cemetery, Pressmen's Home, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Lee O. Epps
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.