Sergeant Larry Wayne Barnard was born on August 7, 1947. He was a graduate of Powell High School, class of 1965, member of Callahan Road Baptist Church, and employed by the Tennessee State Highway Department. He was a member of the 25th Infantry Division, United States Army. Sgt. Barnard was the son of Mr. and Mrs. Harrison B. Barnard, Knoxville. He also was survived by two sisters and two brothers. He was killed February 13, 1968, in Binh Duong, South Vietnam. He is buried at Lynnhurst Cemetery, Knoxville, TN.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 7 August 1947
- Date of death: 13 February 1968
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 12th Infantry, 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lynnhurst Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Larry W. Barnard
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.