Lance Corporal Larry Dale Webb was born on January 6, 1946, and was originally from Lenoir City, Tennessee. He served his country in the Vietnam War in the United States Marine Corps, as a rifleman in Cap-Sierra 2, 2nd CAG, Combined Action, III MAF. He was a 2-year veteran of the Marines. On March 27, 1968, LCpl. Webb drowned in an accident off the South Vietnamese coast; he was 22 years old at the time of his death. He is memorialized on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Panel 46E, Line 51.
- Rank: Lance Corporal
- Date of birth: 6 January 1946
- Date of death: 27 March 1968
- County: Loudon
- Hometown: Lenoir City
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lakeview Cemetery, Lenoir City, Loudon County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Larry D. Webb
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.