Pfc Labern Williams
271 Inf, 69 Div
Buried Knoxville National Cem.
Pfc. Labern Williams was killed in action in Germany on Apr. 23, according to word received by relatives from the War Department. He had been in service nine months and overseas four months.
He was initially buried at the American Cemetery Margraten in the Netherlands.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 14 July 1920
- Date of death: 23 April 1945
- County: Monroe
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 271st Infantry Regiment, 69th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Labern Williams
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.