Buried at Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France, K, 47, 12. He was the son of Edward Ear LaRue and Zama Letha Brown.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 February 1925
- Date of death: 8 April 1945
- County: Morgan
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 30th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Kenneth E. LaRue
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.