Private First Class Kenneth Arnold Cruze
Enlisted January 19, 1944, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
He served with the 3150 Signal Corps and died while in service in India.
He was returned to his hometown of Knoxville and services were held June 8, 1948 at Hendrons Chapel United Methodist Church and buried in Hendrons Chapel Cemetery.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 21 October 1925
- Date of death: 19 July 1945
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 3150 Signal Service Corps
- Theater: China-Burma-India Theater
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Hendrons Chapel Cemetey, Neubert, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Kenneth A. Cruze
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.