June Lott was born on 11 February 1889 in Cumming, Georgia, son of Mrs. Mary Bigby.
He died of drowning on 17 July 1918 in France and was initially buried at Cemetery 55, Grave 7, France. Reinterred June 5, 1921 at Knoxville National Cemetery, C-17, 3683.
Private First Class
368th Infantry, Company M
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 February 1889
- Date of death: 17 July 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 368th Infantry Regiment, 92nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor June Lott
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.