Joseph Thomas Jones was the son of Henry Rufus Jones and Lucinda Emiline Morton. He was killed in action in France and is buried in Jonesville, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 23 April 1894
- Date of death: 18 July 1918
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Oliver Springs
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 3rd Machine Gun Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Soissons, Cantigny
- Burial/Memorial Location: Jonesville Cemetery, Jonesville, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Joseph T. Jones
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.