Lance Corporal Joseph Keith Bradley was born on December 25, 1946 in Jackson, North Carolina. He was the son of Harry Lee Bradley and Lois Lorene Revis Bradley. He served as a machine gunner with Company D, 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division. He served for one year before his death. He died at the age of 20 when he was killed in action on September 6, 1967. His death is listed as a hostile, ground casualty from multiple fragmentation wounds. He died outright. He is buried in Campground Cemetery in Indian Hills, North Carolina.
Picture from Mr. Sel Wong
- Rank: Lance Corporal
- Date of birth: 25 December 1946
- Date of death: 6 September 1967
- County: Anderson
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Campground Cemetery, Indian Hills, North Carolina
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Joseph K. Bradley
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.