Joseph Edward Warren was born 10 August 1889 in Emmett, Tennessee to John P. Warren.
Joseph Warren was a carpenter before his induction into military service on 4 June 1918 at Camp Pike, Arkansas. He was killed in action on 6 November 1918 and is buried at the Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 August 1889
- Date of death: 6 November 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Emmett
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 6th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Lorraine, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Joseph E. Warren
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.