Joseph Arnold Jett was born 15 July 1914
He landed at Normandy, France on July 4, 1944 with the US Army, 8th Infantry Division. He was killed on the first day of combat, 7 July 1944.
Buried at Batley Cemetery, Oliver Springs, TN
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 15 July 1914
- Date of death: 7 July 1944
- County: Anderson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 8th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Batley Cemetery, Oliver Springs, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Joseph A. Jett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.