Johnnie H. Bailey died of wounds received in the Ruykus Island Group.
Buried at Honolulu Memorial, HI, Plot 0, Grave 184. He was returned from Okinawa Island Cemetery, Ryukyu Retto.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 12 December 1917
- Date of death: 10 April 1945
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Dandridge
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 105th Infantry Regiment, 27th Infantry Division
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Johnnie H. Bailey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.