Died non Battle 8 February 1944
Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, X, 14328
Private First Class
183rd Engineers Battalion, Company B
PFC Smith died in the service at or near Camp Polk, Louisiana.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 8 February 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 183rd Engineers Battalion
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Johnnie C. Smith
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.