John William Reeves enlisted in Nashville, 24 July 1918.
He died at the Naval Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana of influenza, 18 October 1918.
Mother: Libby Ward, Oliver Springs, TN
Father: Robert Patterson Reeves
- Rank: Apprentice Seaman
- Date of birth: 13 November 1896
- Date of death: 18 October 1918
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Oliver Springs
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: Training Station
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oliver Springs Cemetery, Kelley Town, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Reeves
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.