John Woodrow Powell
Killed in Action. He was returned from Okinawa, 7th Division Cemetery at Ryukyu Retto.
Buried at Honolulu Memorial, HI, Q, 322
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 18 June 1915
- Date of death: 21 April 1945
- County: Meigs
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 184th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Powell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.