John Warren Jillson was born in Dunlap, Tennessee. He died of wounds received in action at the age of 25, and is buried plot A, row 7, grave 12, Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 January 1893
- Date of death: 13 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: East Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 119th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Jillson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.