John Wesley Fleming was born in 1894 in Sevierville, Tennessee to George Washington Fleming and Harriet Edward Shields. He was a farmer before his induction into military service on 21 July 1918 at Camp Gordon, Chamblee, Georgia. He died of measles and broncho pneumonia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 25 January 1894
- Date of death: 5 October 1918
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: September Automatic Replacement Draft Infantry Company 3
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pigeon Forge Methodist Cemetery, Pigeon Forge, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Fleming
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.