John Farr landed on Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944 and was killed shortly after. He was returned from St. Laurent, Bayeux, France.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of birth: 29 January 1923
- Date of death: 6 June 1944
- County: Blount
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 610th Engineers, 1st Equipment Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Farr Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.