John Worley Adams was born 28 August 1894, Baileyton, Greene County, Tennessee to William T. and Elizabeth Adams. He entered the service on 23 October 1917 at Greeneville and trained at Camp Gordon in Georgia. Private Adam was killed in action in France on 12 September 1918 and memorialized at the Tablets of the Missing at St-Mihiel American Cemetery.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 August 1894
- Date of death: 12 September 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Balleyton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Adams
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.