John Wesley Rosenbaum was born in Damascus, Tennessee, son of Martha Rosenbaum. He was the husband of Lissie Ramsey Rosenbaum.
He joined the Army at the age of 18 and served with 117th Infantry Regiment, Company H. He died of pneumonia at Camp Sevier, Greenville in South Carolina.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 4 February 1899
- Date of death: 17 April 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Johnson City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 117th Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: East Hill Cemetery, Bristol, Sullivan County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John W. Rosenbaum
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.