Sgt John Paul Tallent was the son of John Green Tallent and Mary Lucinda McClure. He died of pneumonia and was initially buried at the American Cemetery Langres, Haute Marne, France. He served with 324th Infantry Regiment, 81st Division, Company A.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 16 July 1894
- Date of death: 13 October 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 324th Infantry Regiment, 81st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John P. Tallent
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.